Thursday, April 19, 2012

Alex Papachristidis




One of my absolute favorite interiors is the New York apartment of jewelry designer Fruzsina Keehn decorated in collaboration with Alex Papachristidis.  I'm not sure when this apartment came into my radar but I do know it was love at first sight.  It is the epitome of chic!  
Photobucket
I quickly saved these images to my computer and look at them when I need some inspiration.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well as luck would have it I stumbled upon more images of this chic space via New York Spaces magazine.  I was surprised to see how the apartment has changed.  I thought it was perfect before.  
Photobucket
I'm loving the chevron pattern stenciled onto the floors throughout.  AMAZING!!
Photobucket
It looks as if the mirrors that once hung in the master bedroom have been moved into the living space.
Photobucket
And the nudes that once hung in the living space are now in the dining room.  I'm loving that light fixture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think?  Which version is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment