Monday, January 9, 2012

West Elm Parsons Desk

If your a blogger then you've heard of West Elm's parsons desk.  Designers and bloggers alike share a love for this desk.  I've seen it used in countless spaces both modern and traditional and it always looks fantastic.  When I started looking for a desk for my daughter's room this desk was at the top of my list.
I've been wanting to add a desk to her room for a while now.  It would be the perfect place for her to do homework, draw one of her creations, listen to her ipod or anything else she might want to do.

Photobucket
Always wanting to save money I also considered a nock off version from Overstock.  I could tell from the pictures that it just wouldn't be the same.  As luck would have it just before Christmas West Elm ran a sale.  Of course I found out about it on the last day of the sale and had to make a decision before the end of the day.  Although I've seen this desk many times online I've never actually seen it in person.    

Photobucket
Shipping is not cheap so I decided that if I ordered the desk I had to keep it wether I loved it or not!  I placed my order at 11:58 p.m.   I'm so glad I did.  It arrived a few days before Christmas and my husband and I assembled it in just a few short minutes.  I was so impressed by the finish on this desk.  It's the perfect high gloss.  You can count this blogger in as a complete fan!  Best of all my daughter loves it too!

Photobucket


Once we have it all styled I'll post pics of it in her room.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment