Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eric Cohler


Recently while searching through Charleston real estate listings I ran across this home in the historic district with interiors by Eric Cohler.  I was immediately smitten.  I tend to associate his work with more modern interiors but this space obviously leans more traditional.  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All images Carriage Properties.
The above images left me wanting to see more so I did a little digging and found that his own home in Charleston was published in Veranda in 2009.  Sadly I wasn't a subscriber at the time so I don't have a copy of my very own.  His personal residence definitely has those modern touches I was talking about and I love it just as much as the one above.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Images courtesy Veranda Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment