Monday, September 12, 2011

Upstairs Landing and Kids Bath


I haven't shared many pictures of the upstairs part of our house.  The upstairs is mainly the kids floor.  There is a small landing that I haven't done much with as of yet.  This is what it looks like so far.
I got the pillow from high street market.
The pencil drawings came from Mission Road Antiques Mall.  I'm thinking of painting the walls BM horizon.
The kids bath still needs some finishing touches but this is what it looks like now.
I absolutely love the natural light that flows through the windows.
These drawers have been fabulous for storing all the unsightly bathroom things.
I'm looking for a remnant piece of marble to use in place of the glass top.
This pocket door separates the sinks from the toilet and shower area.
This pocket door leads out into the upstairs hall.  I've been very happy with the pocket doors.  They are absolutely wonderful especially when you need to save space.

No comments:

Post a Comment