Monday, September 12, 2011

Suzanne Kasler


Originally posted December 7, 2012
I heard late last year that favorite designer Suzanne Kasler and her family had just completed a new home that was soon going to be published in one of the big magazines.  I have waited with anticipation ever since but have seen nothing as of yet.  I often visit her site which has been undergoing a recent remodel of its own.  I checked on her website today and it was up and running again.  I spent some time looking through it all and found this picture that was published in the December 2009 issue of Garden and Gun.
Could this be Suzanne's new home?  I'm very doubtful because I never saw this picture make it's rounds on the blogosphere.
This is Suzanne's current home.  I found it very interesting that she reused many of the pieces from this living room in the Garden and Gun photo.  If you look closely you will see that she reused the beautiful antique chair with the orange leather.  The lamp which is her own design for Circa lighting.  I also spy the orange tray that was on the coffee table now residing on the cowhide ottoman.  The chairs flanking the fireplace were used in a different room as well.  You can see one of them at the desk in the photo below.
So what do you think?  Is this Suzanne's new home?

No comments:

Post a Comment