Monday, September 12, 2011

Huge Sale at WS Home


Originally Posted December 8, 2010
I got an e-mail this morning that William Sonoma Home is having a big sale.  Take 30% off already reduced merchandise.
I think this sunflower mirror is pretty great and a great price too!
And how about this lamp?  On sale for $238 plus additional 30% off brings it to $166.60!  This is a really fantastic lamp!  I would get one myself if they still had it in antique brass.
And finally while I was shopping ebay a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon these Amy Howard putti sconces.  Amy Howard is a private showroom that is available to the trade only.  So imagine my surprise and enthusiasm when I found these sconces on Ebay!!!  They were listed for $399.  The listing expired without anyone purchasing them so I bet they will be listed again soon!
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment