Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Media Cabinet or not........

A couple of months ago I posted about this buffet I found at Mission Road Antiques Mall. I thought it would be a really good piece to use as a media cabinet. I couldn't quit thinking about it and Kit agreed to let me get it as long as I did a couple of things first. The agreement was that I would need to ask the seller to come down on the price and that I would have to sell our old entertainment center on craigslist first. Thankfully the seller was willing to negotiate on the price and the entertainment center sold the first day I listed it!! Last week I got to bring it home. Here it is sitting in our living room. Theres only one problem. Now that I got it home I don't really want to use it as a media cabinet any more.


1 comment:

Rambling Renovators said...

Media cabinet or not, that's a lovely piece!

Post a Comment