Sunday, February 28, 2010

Buried Treasure

One thing I have found to be true among designers and those who love design like myself have in common is the tendancy to buy things that we love wether we can use them or not. I have spring fever early and I've been going through all of my treasures trying to get organized. I've decided to let go of some things that I haven't been using. I have a lot of stuff that I have purchased because I just loved it and just knew I would have a place for it someday. That is the case with these wall plaques. I purchased them thinking I would use them over a pair of windows or a cased door opening or in an outdoor area. But I haven't. They are brand new and have never even been hung. I purchased them from Art & Artifact. They measure 12"H x 33"W. If you have a place for them and are interested in them leave a comment or send an e-mail. They are $40 each plus shipping.





I listed these on e-bay as well and I have sold one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment