Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More shopping

Today I wanted to show you one more find from my shopping trip to the antique mall. I didn't even notice this piece the first time I walked through the shop. On my second time through it jumped out at me. I've been looking for something to put our flat screen tv on in the great room and I think this would really fit the bill. The tag was marked neoclassical buffet with screened doors. I don't know enough about furniture to know if this is an old piece or a newer reproduction. That part doesn't matter that much to me. I just want to make sure I don't pay too much for it. The price is $750.
So tell me what you think. Is this a good price for this piece?

1 comment:

My Notting Hill said...

I think it's a beautiful piece. You wondered about the price - $750 seems high to me. If I were in your situation I might offer somewhere between $500 - 625 and see what they say.

Post a Comment