Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did here at the Farmhouse. We got somewhere between 7 and 9 inches of snow just in time for Christmas day!! It was beautiful. Kit gave me a sunburst mirror for over the bed. I think it looks great!!
I took a couple of pictures while I was doing some Christmas decorating. We are making some progress on the great room. We added these blinds from home depot.

I saw this remodel this morning on Cote de Texas. It was done by Lauren of Pure Style Home. I have been thinking about these pictures all day long!! I think this is absolute genius. I love, love, love it!!

















3 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

isn't it gorgeous? i gasped when i saw it. her whole house is beautiful like this!!! your house is adorable too - love your new shades!!!!!!
Joni

the gardeners cottage said...

I think your style and hers are so much alike. Love the blinds.

~janet

A Perfect Gray said...

Yes! What Lauren of PSH did in her entry is one of my ALL TIME favorites.

Post a Comment