Friday, December 4, 2009

Counter Stools

Not long ago I posted on the need for some cool counter stools. Well I searched hi and low to find chic stools for a reasonable price. Then Thanksgiving was fast approaching and we were going to have 6 extra people staying at our house. I had seating for 6 but not 10! So a week and a half before Thanksgiving I started to panic. I finally decided on the spin stool from CB. Okay great we have one of those about 40 minutes from my house. I'll just go pick those up. Double check online and see if they have those in stock. Nope!! Okay waist a few more days trying to settle on something else. No I think I still want the spin stool. Call CB. They'll be in in about 7-10 business days. But wait that's after Thanksgiving. Of course it is. They finally arrived this week and I picked them up this afternoon. I haven't even taken all the packaging off. I think they will work great!!

2 comments:

the gardeners cottage said...

Great choice Sherry. I think they look fabulous. I just added your blog to my daily fix link.

Have a great weekend.

~janet

Henry said...

Amazing design!! Spacify offers some of the most elegant and stylish Counter Stools for your kitchen.

Post a Comment