Monday, November 30, 2009

Design Crush

I received my copy of House Beautiful a little over a week ago. I fell in love with the home of designer Ty Larkin. Everything about his house is my style. I had seen a picture of his foyer floating around the blogosphere but I didn't know he was the designer. After doing a little research I found out that he had his own program on HGTV. I'm not sure how I missed that.























I love everything about this room from the color of the walls to the zebra rug and the lighting. The detail on the curtains is fantastic.





















I love the use of the modern white lacquered west elm desk in this mostly traditional space.




The entire house is absolute perfection. If you don't subscribe to House Beautiful run don't walk to get your December issue. You won't be disappointed!








2 comments:

the gardeners cottage said...

Hi Sherry,

I'm so glad you stopped by and made a comment. Your house is just gorgeous. I look forward to seeing all the progress you make.

~janet

Cote de Texas said...

guess what - I wrote about this house almost two years ago - go search on my blog - you'll love reading it!!!!!!!!! i'm crazy about him!

Post a Comment