Friday, August 7, 2009

22 Chatham Road Nw Atlanta, GA 30305



































So many great designers come from the Atlanta area. I don't live any where near there but I do have a subcription to Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine. I also have a subsription to D home and even Canadian House and Home. Since all of my favorite shelter magazines continue to fold I'm looking to these magazines to help fill the void. I also love to browse real estate listings for inspiration. I came across this gorgeous house while browsing the Atlanta listings this afternoon. These interiors were created by Melanie Turner. The listing information says she is the 2009 Southeast Designer of the year. I couldn't find a website for her but I would love to see more of her work.

3 comments:

Karena said...

I love this home, the color palette throughout is wonderful as is the art!

Things That Inspire said...

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I had seen this home listed last year (it was just recently relisted with a new agent), and was able to see it in person a few weeks ago. It is even more beautiful in person than in the pictures - you get a real feel for the quality of the home and the great sunlight.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment