Friday, July 24, 2009

Progress......

There has been a lot of progress the past couple of weeks. Things are starting to come together and look like a finished house. I really like how the vanity turned out in the half bath. It really matches the style of the house.
I'm having trouble with my camera. I can't seem to get many shots that aren't blurry. My countertop was installed yesterday and I love it. I can't wait to do the touch and feel test.


The kids bath upstairs is coming along really nicely as well. I bought these pedestals from restoration hardware around Christmas time when they were having some great sales. I got these pretty cheap.

I chose cliffside gray from Benjamin Moore for the Master bedroom. I absolutely love it. It is a gray with blue undertones.



Our tile installer ran out of tile and will have to come back next week to finish. I think this will turn out nicely too. I chose Benjamin Moore moonlight white for the wall color. It really made the trim look gray. Once all the furnishings are in I think it will look really good.










We had to wait to finish the hand rail until after the floors were finished. I feel much safer for the kids now that it is in. I'm not sure if I like the black handrail yet. I might have the painter paint it white. What do you think? These walls are painted moonlight white now too.





1 comment:

janet said...

I love cliffside grey. I have been considering painting my bedroom that color. It looks really pretty.

Post a Comment