Friday, July 24, 2009

The electrician worked today and I was so excited I had to post more pictures. I bought this fixture from an antique store (I don't think it's an antique) for $125. I absolutely love the way it turned out. This provided the look that I was going for at a fraction of the cost.
Pottery barn depot light for my sons room. My husband works for the railroad so I thought this was appropriate.


I decided to use a large mirror to open up this space. I love the result. I used the triple lugarno sconce from restoration hardware.

Let there be light!!! So cool......



2 comments:

for the love of a house said...

Love all your lighting choices! And so happy for you with all the progress of late. You'll be in and 'home' in no time!
joan

Velvet and Linen said...

Hi Sherry.

Thank you for inviting me visit your blog.
I love your vessel sink and wall mounted taps.
Do you mind me asking the resource for both?

xo
Brooke

Post a Comment