Monday, January 5, 2009



I'm starting this blog so friends and family can view the progress on the farmhouse we are building. This week we are suppose to have the insulation installed. I'm so excited we are getting close to the drywall stage. We spent several days over the holiday cleaning up from our last contractors and getting ready for the insulation. We also had our county inspection for the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and framing. We passed!
Our cabinets are ahead of schedule and will be delivered before we need them. This week I need to find a place to store them until we are ready. We have learned to always expect the unexpected when you are your own general contractor.

1 comment:

fortheloveofahouse said...

Hi Sherry! Congrats on your new farmhouse, and your new blog! I would be happy to talk to you, you can email me at fortheloveofahouse@comcast.net
We are off to Maine today (more mantle hunting- wish I could look for you too!), so might not get back to you until later tonight.
joan

Post a Comment